User Guide for Water Cleaner System and Eraser
1. Input voltage: 220V.
2. Please refer to the illustration on the right side for product structure.
3. Do not have water go inside the product. Cut power immediately in order to avoid short-circuit or electric shock in case water goes in.
4. Cut power first before replacing water or cleaning the machine. Replace water every three days and clean interior wall of water cabin every seven days for normal use.
5. Water after cleaning can be used for fertilizing plants, which is one of the resource and cost efficient features of our product.
6. Keep the eraser clean after use, put it at dry and ventilated place to prevent it from getting mouldy.
7. Do not dissemble or maintain the machine. All service must be done by qualified personnel!
8. Please call qualified personnel for service if malfunction founded.
9. Telephone no. for service: +86 (0)574 6280 9569 for service.
10. Product warranty: one year after purchase. Damage for improper usage is excluded.
1. Pull the plug out to cut power first. Remove the Eraser Cleaning Panel from water cabin.
2. Filling in water to the cabin. The highest water level should be 10cm lower than the cabin edge.
3. Put the Eraser Cleaning Panel back to position. It will have water flush when the eraser is close to the sensor on the right side.
4. Press and scrape the eraser on surface of the Eraser Cleaning Panel three times to squeeze water out of the eraser.